Silver Bell Winery is proud to be a stop on the 2024 Taste Chelan food & wine tour this March!
*Use special promo code ‘VALLEY10’ TO GET $10 OFF EACH TICKET!
Here’s what we’re offering at our stop:
2022 Chardonnay | Wine Infused Italian Sausage bites with a Spicy Mustard
Our 2022 Chardonnay was a special project for us. We fermented 75% of the grapes in a stainless steel tank and the remaining 25% in a French oak barrel. This process gives our wine a subtle nuance of oak while maintaining the delicious taste of the Chardonnay fruit.