The Art of Charcuterie & Wine Pairing Workshop
October 9 @ 6:00 pm
Hosted by Kimberly Love from Grazing With Love - tickets $75
Get ready to wow your friends with new charcuterie skills! Grazing With Love is teaming up with Silver Bell Winery on Lake Chelan to teach all the fun tips and tricks on how to make a gorgeous charcuterie display
We cover everything from how to choose your ingredients, how to correctly fold salami (trust me, this an important step!), and which wines pair best, all while you style your own charcuterie board with Kimberly, of Grazing With Love
Come out with friends or make it a date but either way come have a blast.
Each ticket includes:
- 10 inch palm leaf board
- Silver Bell Wine Flight
- Gift-worthy bakery box with window to transport board home in
- Fine Cheeses, Charcuterie and all additional accompaniments for creating the perfect board.
- Step-by-Step guidance in creating a charcuterie board led by Kimberly Love of Grazing With Love
- A PDF of our “How-To” Guide & “Tips &Tricks”
- A jar of honey
- Honey dipper
- Perfect pairing suggestions
- Learn a life skill that will transform you into the Hostess with the Mostest!
Ask questions, have fun and get hands on! This is a class that you definitely don’t want to miss.